How to enroll
Send us a contact form with your company's information or email AIGA with the full company name, company address, and the names and email addresses of all group members, including the individual who will serve as the designated group manager.
How to update your roster
AIGA is transitioning to a new membership system. In the meantime, group memberships will be managed internally by the AIGA national office. Email us for assistance in managing your group.
Who should enroll
Group memberships make sense for design firms, agencies, and in-house divisions regardless of the number of professionals you employ. Your organization gets a great rate, and your employees enjoy the same benefits as individual Sustaining members.
Who are AIGA group members
Organizations with AIGA group memberships include a wide range of design practitioners: from large 100-person design and branding agencies to small 3-person studios. AIGA group memberships are not only perfect for studios and agencies, but also in-house teams, whether within a corporate, government, nonprofit, or academic setting. Corporate in-house group memberships represent a range of industries: from luxury goods and technology to finance and retail.
What is the cost
Group memberships start at $675 which includes the first three members from the same company; additional employees may be added to the group at the special rate of $75 per member (all prices in U.S. dollars). Group memberships must have at least three members. There’s no reason not to include your entire design team at these rates! Please note, memberships are nontransferable. If a group member leaves your employment during the group's membership cycle, a replacement member will still require the $75 fee.
What are the benefits
- Save money on membership. As your company grows, the savings increase.
- Help your team hone their skills. Group memberships provide reduced costs to professional development events both nationally and locally.
- Provide incentives. Offer an AIGA membership as an additional employment benefit.
- Support creative culture. Expose your team to creative inspiration via local and national events and programs.
- Find your next creative partner or client. Encourage your team to network in an active design-focused local chapter.
- Increase innovation through knowledge sharing and collaboration.
- Increase your creative credibility as an organization. Legitimize your business as a design supporter and/or advocate.
- Develop your staff and attract better talent.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a Sustaining member; including discounts for conferences, competitions, job postings, and events.